About the Role
Under general supervision, provides direct nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. Performs technical nursing functions and upholds the standards of practice of a professional nurse in caring for patients. Knowledge of theory, principles, techniques, and practice of professional nursing research of preparation, administration, and actions of medications; of treatments and medical procedures; of counseling and teaching techniques; of medical equipment as it relates to patient care.
• Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
• Current RN License in AZ
• Certified in CPR, ACLS and PALS
• Ability to demonstrate clinical competence and maintain current knowledge of caring for all age groups of patients.
• Must be able to move at least 20+ pounds.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal forms.
$15, 000 sign on bonus for 3 year commitment
$500 living stipend for 12 months
Free Medical, Vision and Dental for you and your family