About the Role
Copper Queen Community Hospital Rural Health Clinics has an opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant to join our group in Douglas, AZ. We provide services for 60,000+ people within our 5 clinics, which include Laboratory, Radiology, and Physical Therapy.
Our benefits and compensation will include the following:
- Guaranteed salary of $100,725.73 plus based on experience with incentive for productivity bonus.
- Sign on Bonus $15,000
- Relocation Assistance up to $15,000
- Coverage under the hospital malpractice insurance
- $4,500 and 1 week paid for CME annually
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days of paid vacation per year
- 120 paid sick hours per year with max accrual of 220 hours
- Free medical, dental and vision as well as short-term and long-term disability, worker’s compensation insurance and a standard retirement package.
Visit our website www.cqch.org to see our amazing organization
Resumes may be submitted via email to email@example.com fax 520-432-5082 or call 520-249-9297