About the Role
Primarily responsible for assisting Providers with medical treatment of patients. Assists with verifying insurance availability and insurance requirements regarding prior authorization for treatment.
• Completion of Medical Assistant training program
• 1 year experience preferred
• CPR Certification
• Ability to interact with staff, physicians and the general public.
• Knowledge of computer and software systems
• Strong computer skills needed
• Spanish speaking preferred
$2,500 sign on bonus
Free Medical, Dental and Vision