About the Role
Under the direction of the Laboratory Manager, will perform the following tasks: collect, process, and appropriately distribute laboratory specimens obtained from all age groups. Perform limited waived testing of specimens, quality control and proficiency material. Maintains an adequate inventory of supplies for specimen collection.
• CPR/BLS Certification through American Heart Association
• Phlebotomy experience is a must. Certification preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills when working with patients, medical staff and fellow employees.
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work in the CQCH Lab when needed.
• Assist with clinic duties as directed.
• Bilingual a plus
• Rotating shifts, days, and locations.