About the Role
Under the direction and general supervision of the hospital Administrator (CEO) and Copper Queen Foundation Board President the Foundation Coordinator will research and obtain appropriate grants for CQCH. Will prepare grant applications will complete all necessary finalized required closure grant documents. This position will maintain and update the donation data base. Foundation Coordinator will coordinate and plan fundraisings events.
1. Prepares and processes grant applications.
2. Completes acquired grants required closure documents.
3. Prepares and distributes agenda and information packets for the Foundation Board.
4. Attends all board meetings, records, and transcribes minutes.
5. Plans and organizes various fund-raising events.
6. Will meet with potential Foundation donors answering any questions regarding donations to the Foundation.
1. Experience in grant writing and/or degree in Business Administration
2. Two years’ experience in a professional office environment.
3. Ability to communicate professionally in English, both orally and in writing.
4. Ability to interact with staff, physicians, and the public.
5. Ability to be a self-starter and meet required deadlines independently.