About the Role
Performs assigned duties as appropriate under the direction of the ER Nurse Coordinator maintains and stocks supplies, maintains cleanliness and order on the ER, transport patients and maintains a variety of ER records. Must be able to register patients and direct patients to various departments.
• Two years recent experience as an EMT, IEMT, Paramedic, or equivalent with current AZ Licensing.
• Current CPR
• Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to perform under stressful situations and work extended hours when necessary.
• Ability to interact with staff, physicians, and the public.
• Proficient in medical terminology.
• Ability to write our medical orders in a thorough and professional manner.
• Ability to register patients utilizing hospital software system.